This page gives you access to the full details of the churchyard of St Mary the Virgin, Twyford.
It is the result of the painstaking work undertaken by the churchwarden, Juliet Hawkes, to whom a huge debt is owed.
Here’s how to make use of this information:
To orientate yourself
· To see a simple map of the churchyard, click here.
· To find a name, click here. For those marked ‘Burial Plot’ you will need to find the location in the Burials Plan, and can click on the plot number to show a photograph.
· Then click here to open a simple plan of the cremation interment plots, located near the entrance to the churchyard from the car park.
· To find a name and a plot, click here. You can search for a name and find the plot number. Clicking on the plot number will bring up a photograph.
· Once you have the plot number and the photograph, you can click here to display the full plan of the churchyard to help you locate the exact location. You may need to zoom in on the plan to read it clearly.
Armed with the name, plot, photograph and map, you should be able to locate the right spot!
Happy hunting ...
(If you spot any errors or omissions, please send an email to Juliet)